Do I need to get a permit from Mahoning County Building Inspection for my projects?

Yes. After a zoning permit is obtained from Boardman Township, a permit is required for the following from the county:

  • All new construction
  • All additions to structures
  • All accessory outbuildings (sheds/detached garages — anything over 12×12 must have a foundation)
  • Pools (above-ground and in-ground)

(We recommend calling Mahoning County Building Inspection for any projects to see if they require a permit.)

Posted in: Permits
Fatal error: Call to a member function get_results() on a non-object in /home/content/b/o/a/boardmantwp/html/wp-content/themes/zoning/index.php on line 90